Sunday, September 2, 2012

Essien new player of Real Madrid :)






Essien: “I am delighted to be here and I am going to give my all for this shirt and the club”

“A call from Mourinho is more than enough, he’s like a father to me and I am ready to play in any position that he asks me to play; we have a ver
y good relationship and I get on very well with him”

“Mourinho met me at the airport. It was a very quick meeting. We were both so pleased to see each other and I can’t wait to start playing and enjoying my football. For the time being, I am on loan and I will work hard for Real Madrid. We’ll see what happens at the end of the season. I’ve had a very good pre-season with Chelsea and I am ready to play. If I’m needed, I can play tomorrow. I have had a few physical problems but they are a thing of the past. I am fit and feeling strong. Real Madrid wouldn’t have signed me otherwise”.

“I’d say to the fans that I am always prepared to play for the club and help it to win trophies”.

Essien sign for real madrid



No comments:

Post a Comment