Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Modric:



"I came to Real Madrid to play matches like these. It was very exciting, almost like a final. It was a great match against a great Manchester City team with great players. I am very happy to have won in the end."

This is Real Madrid. When you play like this you can lose, but we won and that's what is important. We won because we showed quality and character. I hope this match will help us to start play better during in the season"

"It is better than I hoped. Everything has been amazing since I arrived. I'm enjoying every moment."

It was an incredible match. I think everyone who watched this match will have really enjoyed it. High quality, great players on the field and in the end we’re very happy because we won the match. We showed character to come back and I'm very happy."

"The atmosphere was incredible and when you win like that it is better. We want to thank the supporters for being there to support for the whole match and we want it to stay that way all season. The atmosphere was very good. The crowd were incredible."
Modric real madrid

No comments:

Post a Comment